Curriculum in the Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
We have a wide variety of lectures that establish the foundations for the desired innovations. The fusion of different disciplines opens the door to the future.
In the Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies, we aim to cultivate people who have immense knowledge about human beings and artifacts and to solve various problems in the community by looking at them from the perspective of the environment. Our curriculum include lectures on energy engineering, system engineering, sports science, mechatronics, sensing, computer science, simulation, etc., which are based on elemental technology and basic theories. These lectures can be combined in a comprehensive way.
Human and Engineered Environmental Studies (Basic I).
Human and Engineered Environmental Studies (Basic IIA, IIB).
Human and Engineered Environmental Studies (Advanced).
In the Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies, we aim to develop human resources capable of responding to various social and technical problems through broad knowledge of humans and artifacts. In the curriculum, we pursue organically connected disciplines and prepare various lectures based on elemental technologies such as energy engineering, system engineering, sports science, mechatronics, sensing, information and communication technologies, and computational engineering.
- Optimal System Design
- Special Lectures on Human and Engineered Environments I and II
- International Systems Design Workshop
- Theory of Elastic Vibration
- Knowledge Information Processing
- Wearable Sensing for Human and Environmental Information
- Environmental Simulation I and II
- Assistive Technology
- Actuation Technologies
- Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems
- Concept Rapid Prototyping
- Teaching Development in Higher Education
- Nanoprocessing and Nanometrology
- Advanced Course of Mobility Engineering
- Special Lecture on Human Factors
- Special Lectures on Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Proactive Research Commons
- Proactive Environmental Studies II
- Human and Engineered Environmental Studies (Basic I, Basic II A, Basic II B and Advanced)
- Exercises in Human Environmental Design
- Stress Management
- Seminar in Aging Control Design
- Integrated Environment Design Theory
- Special Lecture on i-Construction Systems for Infrastructure Projects
- Special Seminar on i-Construction Systems for Infrastructure Projects
- Special Lecture on Intelligent Construction System
- Dynamics and Control Seminar
- Robot Informatics
- Special Lecture on Human and Engineered Environment I・II・III・IV・V