- Online (Web-based) Briefing Session for Entrance Examination (Schedule B) (September 17)
- The information on entrance examinations is updated
- Students of the laboratory of HEES have received the best presentation award of JSPE 2021
- Porf. Morita's manuscript "Stepping piezoelectric actuators with large working stroke for nano-positioning systems: A review", has been accepted in Journal of Sensors and Actuators A: Physical.
- Emeritus Prof. Toshiaki Hisada and Emeritus Prof. Seiryo Sugiura receive the Japan Academy Prizes!
FIELDS OF STUDIES
Industrial Information Systems and Environment
Human Support Device
Environmental Information and Microsystems
Simulation of Complex Environmental Systems
Universal Sports Health Science (Xebio)
Human and Environment Informatics
Innovative Learning Creation Studies