As the infection of coronavirus disease is expanding, this year the entrance examination might be changed.
Please visit regularly both the graduate school website and the department website to check the latest information on the entrance examination.
Please check the information about Entrance Examinations on the website of Graduate School of Frontier Sciences.
■ Guidelines to Entrance Examination of Master & Doctor Courses: Guidelines for Applicants and the Entrance Examination Guides
■ Entrance Examination Guides / Inquiry Sheet / Document Checklist
- -Information on Entrance Examination of HEES (Master & Doctoral Courses)
- -Inquiry Sheet of HEES (Master Course)
- -Documents Checklist of HEES (Master Course)*
- -Inquiry Sheet of HEES (Doctoral Course)
- -Documents Checklist of HEES(Doctoral Course)*
- -Division of Environmental Studies / Guide to The 2022 Entrance Examination of Master & Doctor Courses
* May 6, 2021 Information about photo file in the documents checklist has been updated.
* June 17, 2021 About the submission of original documents
Please mail promptly the original documents of Transcript/Academic Record, Certificate of Master’s Degree, Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma, and Certificate of Residence, to the Student Affairs Team of Graduate School of Frontier Sciences. The deadline is June 30, 2021.